The Fontenot Family Legacy
Fontenot’s Air Conditioning & Heating has roots that go decades deep: back to the days when Cade Fontenot used to help his grandfather with the family’s cooling and heating business. Cade’s grandfather served his community with skill and integrity, and Cade had the good fortune of working with him every summer since his childhood.
Cade’s grandfather made quite an impression on him, and when he passed away, Cade determined to uphold the family tradition. He became certified as an HVAC expert and spent several years honing his craft before opening Fontenot’s Air Conditioning at age 25.
Since its inception, our company has been serving new and returning customers around Broussard, Youngsville, Lafayette, and throughout Acadiana—where we’re nurturing a legacy of service that began over 20 years ago.
Why Choose Fontenot’s?
Our business was built upon word of mouth referrals from customers who appreciate the Fontenot’s Difference. It includes:
- Prompt arrivals from friendly, professional technicians.
- Respect for your family, property, furnishings, and floor coverings.
- Upfront pricing without gimmicks and fine print.
- Ongoing training that keeps technicians at the top of their game.
- Competitive financing rates for convenient comfort, with approved credit.
To schedule a repair, request a free equipment replacement consultation, or speak with a Fontenot’s technician about your indoor comfort needs, call 337.789.6070 or chat online today!